Thursday, March 3, 2022

Morrigan

I am the Just Queen,

Traumatized and Healed,

Paragon of Mirrors.

You, Soul.

I am the passageway, the Door,

The Lover,

The Romantic.

I am the Berserker,

In the field of warriors slaughtering

Their throats slit or their lungs pierced,

Their guts spilling.

I Transition them to the Great Beyond,

I cannot access it, but I Know the way.

I am Possessed in this field, for I am working and Transitioning as a Master Vampyre would with Life Force.

Energy picks up and accelerates here, it

Is Rush Hour,

In ever greater spins and speedy turns, purifying yes,

Yes, pure, and then finally I see these Warriors break into REALITY.

Finally, a breath for them, as their realizations are rushed into their heads and minds

And hearts and souls,

Finally, they truly move, fighting for their territory,

Their North, their homes and hearths and blood,

And Loved Ones.

I am Tempered, brave souls I look at clearly and dearly,

Those with Virtue I pass with a lukewarm empathy,

Others have called me Saturn.

I can’t truly relate,

Absolute Will I have,

But with purpose of Humanity, not just consequential logic.

Remember, I am Romantic.

I have my One and my Sister,

I am oft in the clouds and watching the sun rise or set,

Holding my elbows and

Eyes gleaming with pondering thoughts

And eternally wondering about my timelessness,

 My Virtues,

And the Flow of life and Existence.

I am the unspeakable pulsion welling behind the black pupils,

I provoke battles and bickering, for I am not one that stands still,

They are one of my main prayers these days,

They seem like poor offerings, but I get off on people rummaging,

For people acting with responsibility:

What they find is up to them, and these are the best forms of nourishment for me.

Don’t pray me, act like me.

Some bookish materialists have better action-prayers for me than

Many Occultniks wearing my name.

This is how I find myself everywhere, you know, in every social circle.

Many people invoke me claiming they know me

And I do possess them

But they know not how they Live me.

I am the Mirror,

I have empathy for all, but for the truly wretched I am wretched, with a pinch in my heart still.

I tax the emotional thieves, the wretched that make people pay for what they themselves cannot afford,

They are truly evil pirates that only know how to tie knots on other people’s boats,

Those empty shells.

I Hate them and the losses they create.

I am the Mirror, the Mirror.

I am the Power and

The Powerful, see me filled with rage and delight at once.

When I am a Berserker, I look up, white eyes and stone face, in the Great Beyond,

I cannot access it, but I know the way There,

I transition and move, in this moment,

I am a function, a Being, a creation, a myth, a Force, for the Other Side.

I like to introduce myself to people,

And I care not for their reactions and smiles as much as

I care for their further actions.

4 comments:

Belle said...

Tu connais mon amour pour cette Déesse depuis mes treize ans... tu connais aussi l'étendue de mes silences dans les nombreuses conversations et tribunes qui le concernent. Je te réitère ce que je t'ai déjà dit; objectivement, ta poésie la rend avec une justesse et une précision qui me font des frissons sur tout le corps. Superbes, tes mots.

Anonymous said...

C'est très senti et très bien rendu. On La sent dans chaque mot. Bravo à l'auteur. Et ça me parle en ce moment sombre de ma vie.
Lilas

Anonymous said...

At least I can come here and have some pieces of you.
Baphomet

Anonymous said...

Very powerful.
Emcee

Ton regard sur moi

  Ton regard sur moi améliore celui que je pose sur moi. Je me rends compte, à défaire mes derniers nœuds et à rencontrer mes derniers traum...